Flea Market Finds


I found this little beauty this morning at the Dayleford Sunday Market.
A sweet 1960's folding dolls highchair, in near perfect condition. I've not seen one of these before, and it was a mere $10-! It will make a great display for my dolls at the market and I'm sure Charlie will enjoy it in the interim.


I also found a few tins and doilies to add to the wedding collection. I'm going to use the tins as flower receptacles on the tables. The outback tin was free and the other two were $2-. I then walked on and saw the bird tin in a different colour at another stall for $35-! I love it when that happens!

You check out more flea market finds here :)

Comments

  1. What a lovely way to use the tins - hope you plan to share some piccies! Aren't tins getting expensive - $35?!!! You sure got a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little dolls highchair!
    Brilliant finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High chair is very cute! And the tins are great to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely tins...and what a great score! So great when you nab a bargain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little highchair is the best! what a fantastic find, you lucky devil. I also enjoyed your post on the market, glad it was so much fun. I hope to get there one day xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the highchair, cute is not the word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute little tins! And I love when you get a great bargain like that too!
    Thanks so much for playing along.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts