I wonder...

The pretty gloves for the bridal party on are hanging on the line, flapping in the warm breeze. It made me think of that time just before you have a baby, when you're nesting, getting ready, and you wash all the little baby clothes and hang them out to dry. You gaze up at them and hey look so tiny and sweet. 

You're trying hard to be prepared for something there is no way to really be prepared for. No matter how organised and in control you are, the experience will floor you, it will turn you inside out, make you feel things you didn't know you could feel, show you courage, strength and love you didn't know you possessed and change everything forever. It's healing and trans formative.

Is getting married going to be just a little bit like that I wonder?

Comments

  1. I love this post!! You touched my heart and let my say that photo is contest material or something!! Just so evocative and beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts