Dear Santa...

I swear I've been a very good girl this year. All except from that time I went out with the lassies & drank too much tequila and vomited in the taxi on the way home. But surely Santa that's only a minor blemish on an otherwise spotless year? I've carried and given birth to my third child, and I've tackled with gusto the challenges that this addition brings. I think I deserve something good this year. Please Santa? I'm not above begging...


Can I please have anything from the David Bromley collection auction...


this antique stamp set...


this pretty picture...


and this, our house motto, from hello polly.

This necklace from Stone & Honey...




this bag from Cafe Press...


And most of all, this dress from Gorman.

That's not too much to ask is it Santy?

Comments

  1. Apart from that very minor discretion in the taxi, I'd say you'd be a very deserving recipient of any of the above Tania (I'm taking your word for it) I love the Gorman dress and that bag from Cafe Press is hilarious.
    I hope Santa hears your plea x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts