No.1 is at school, no.2 is at daycare, no.3 is asleep- I really should be working on at least one of my five million craft projects right now. Or maybe I should be trying to make a dent in our Mount Everest of dirty washing. No, I should probably be vacuuming the floor that has not seen a vacuum since my mother-in-law last did it. Perhaps I should be collecting quotes and prices for the house? No I really should be in the garden planting out the last of the summer veges. Cleaning the chicken house? Organising something for dinner? Oh no, I really must get all my things sorted and priced for the market next weekend. The grass is really very long though, maybe I should be trying to mow it? No I really should be working the kitchen design...

My goodness that hammock does look good.... 

Comments

Popular Posts