So this is christmas...

Really? far out. I cannot believe how this year has just completely flown by. It's feels like I've not had a single moment to breathe or think or to really reflect and it's catching up on me now! I'm lying awake at night replaying the years events in my head, wondering if I've done okay. Have I been a good mother? A good wife? A good friend? Have I been good to myself? Have I made the right choices? I'm also reflecting a lot on how lucky we are to be together as a family, living in such beautiful place with such a fantastic community. I just completely adore living in the country.

It's been an amazing and um, what's the word... hmmm.... challenging year. Becoming a mother of three has been both ecstatically joyous and completely overwhelming. Children are so bloody amazing and wow I love them all so much, but far out it's FULL ON. I am totally amazed that I've managed to craft anything or post anything on this blog, but I am extremely grateful to my blog and to my lovely friends who read it for keeping that creative part of me alive. It very easily could have drowned in the deluge of housework, screaming children and annoying chores.

And as we reach the end of the year, excitingly we find ourselves very close to being ready to start building our  house. I am completely in awe of the wonderful Mr Lovely who has managed to keep a demanding full-time job, help to look after three kids and do all the research, drawings, paperwork and talking involved to get our project to this point. All whilst still being a completely fabulous husband. I love you darling.

So next year will be full of house building drama and excitement- think Grand Designs blog style, permaculture gardening- as I start to plan and plant out a completely bare 5000 square metres, hopefully lots of craft and also a new and exciting project which I will be letting you in on very shortly. Another year with a lot more plans than time, but hopefully we can see some of them through...

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for listening to my vague sleep deprived ramblings. To everyone in blog land, Merry Christmas I have LOVED procrastinating while reading about your adventures :)

Comments

  1. And a very merry Christmas to you too!! Sounds like 2012 is going to be a helluva year, I can't wait to hear/see more about your house and block of land. I hope you get to have some relaxing times over the summer, you and your beautiful family. Life is crazy with kids isn't it? Crazy and fun and exhausting and amazing. Hope to see you soon lovely one xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting year for you and the fam Tania!! Looking forward to travelling it with you love! x Mika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts