Rambly things...


Well judging by how late we left the pub, our first book club was a roaring success! It was so divine to be sitting around with such an amazing bunch of women discussing things of an intellectual nature- hearing some different perspectives and sharing stories. Just divine. The only down side being how tired I was yesterday which narrowed my days achievements down to only the making of ginger ninja's. 

Today however is the day to lodge our septic tank permit with the council, which means only one more permit to go (the building permit) and we can officially start building!! We have our owner builders license and we got our energy rating done (7 stars woohoo!) so it's all systems go! I'm really excited, of course, but also really apprehensive. God, I have to be the project manager of a house build.  Me! While I still have breastfeeding brain and slight sleep dep and three kids to wrangle. Me who would rather be knitting! We'll I'd best get my head around it I suppose, and fast! Okay off to the council I go...

Comments

Popular Posts